Please read through the following list of important auto auction tips. These tips will help you have a great auto auction experience. For specific instructions concerning the auto auction, please review Participate in Auction.
- Purchase MUST BE paid in full by 1 hour after the auction ends, day of sale. No sale will be conducted beyond one hour after the final car has been sold.
- Auction participants must register and have a bid number in order to participate in the auction.
- One bid number for each vehicle purchased.
- Goodwill has not checked the mechanical condition of any of the vehicles.
- All vehicles are sold "AS IS" with NO WARRANTY.
- Keys will not be given out until the auction has ended. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Titles will be put in the name of the SUCCESSFUL REGISTERED BIDDER, and mailed within 30 days.
- We DO NOT offer refunds for purchased vehicles. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have ANY questions, please ask before bidding.